Please contact the studio for specific class placement. Registration is by appointment only!
Monthly Class Tuition:
- Ages 3-5: $55.00 per month for all 45 min/one hour/hour 1/2 classes
- Ages 6 and up : Please contact the studio for pricing. All students placed in beginning ballet 1 and 2 , jazz 1 and 2, intermediate ballet and modern, and advanced ballet and modern must take a minimum of two classes per week. Preballet only required to come one time per week but must enroll in two classes when they graduate to the beginning level 0r 1st grade.
- Adult Open Ballet: $55 per month or $120 for a punch card of 12 classes.
- There is a one time registration fee of $35.00 per person.
- Placement is by the director’s discretion.
Discounts are offered to families with three siblings and/or taking 7 or more classes total per week.
Group rates are also offered to daycare and other select groups.
Yagp and private coaching rates, please see ms Alisha.
*There are no refunds for a missed class. Students have the option of making up the class missed. Please notify the office in order to make up a class. Please see the studio for the policy agreement.
Fee due dates
- Monthly tuition is due in full the first class of every month.
- Summer dance balances are due June 15th. May 1st is the last day for discount!
- August 1st: September tuition due.
- January 3rd: Recital fees due.
- September 1st thru 6th: Nutcracker fees due.
*There will be a $35.00 late fee if payment is not received by the 15th of the due month. If payment is not received by the 25th of the due month, there will be a $30.00 late fee. Payment plans offered to students taking numerous classes per week. Please direct all questions pertaining to payments to Alisha.